I think I'm in shock!
Maybe it's denial?
Maybe it's because I honestly don't feel a day older than 25ish?
So I am making a declaration, right here and NOW:
I'm sure I'm not the first do say it and I know I won't be the last...
"My 30's have gone too fast!"
My 30's have been even more interesting with continuing to raise 4 healthy kids, more moving around the country, surviving a major family upheaval (a divorce), finding myself again as a single person, getting into the workforce again, dating (this one was scary), finding an awesome relationship that blossomed to more than I could have imagined, planning a REAL wedding, gaining two extra "bonus" kids, and now turning 38...I'd say I've lived quite a full life so far.
If I could pick a stage of life that I have enjoyed the most, I would say it's been my 30's.
- Maybe its because I've matured, gained wisdom and can see things through the eyes of a person making rational decisions...not based off just feelings or experiences.
- Maybe it's because, in my 30's, I found myself (my true self) again and it felt so good to be ME!!
- Maybe it's because I've really gotten to know my kids, and seen them become individuals who make me proud on a daily basis.
- Maybe it's because I met the man I will spend the rest of my life with, watch Grandkids come into the world with, and share moments we will cherish for the lifetime we have here on earth together.
- Maybe it's because I've realized that life is short for many and I am blessed to wake up each day with a smile on my face and a beat in my heart!
I'm going to enjoy these last two years of my 30's the best I can! With a smile on my face, an open heart, plenty of joy to share with others, and moments I will cherish blessing me every single day! GOD IS GOOD! I am thankful! I'm embracing my age with grace and dignity! I'm older, wiser and feeling better than I ever have!
Thanks for being good to me 30's!